Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Losing Weight On A Small Budget


Join Me on My 30 Day Journey



How long have you been over weight? As for myself, I have been for years. I have tried
many fad diets, soup diets, seafood diets, pills that make you have diarrhea
when you eat anything fattening, shakes that only shake with you when you shake,
and so on. I had to ask myself today, why am I going through another year over
weight? Each year I seemed to have gained five pounds, and I know it is not by
building muscle from jumping from one newest and hottest weight loss product to
another. I have decided today is the day and I want you to follow me on a 30
day journey.

I do not
know what to expect or what is in store, but that is the beauty of it. I value
your input and words of wisdom. Yesterday, the doctor said I need to lose
weight or I will begin to take insulin. Focusing on work, family, or whatever
your passion is, does not always make you first on the list; so today, I am
putting me first on the list so I can continue giving my best to you and all
that we are going to accomplish. I want
you to do the same. Starting today, I
want you to know you are worth it, so put yourself on the list and let’s get
started!


Alright, I
know we have a busy schedule, so let’s start with making a plan. How do we want
to lose the weight; aerobic, Pilates, tae kwon do, walking, gardening, sports,
bicycle, sex, weights, what will it be? I think I will start it off with 20
minutes of aerobics and Pilates, and 30 minutes on the treadmill, beginning
4.2. Hey, don’t laugh, we all have to start somewhere. Yes, that is stretching
it! J We will stay on this schedule 6 days
a week, and rest one.

Next, let’s
hit the kitchen and get rid of the high processed white breads, sugars, soda’s,
chips, candy’s, cookies, and high sugar juices. On Natural Health Yellow
Pages.com http://www.naturalhealthyellowpages.com/metabolic/self_test.html,
they have a Metabolic Profile Test. No one is looking so please answer the
questions honestly. If you don’t, you only hurting yourself and your road to
success. Many weight loss systems will cater your physical activity and diet
according to your health, and to your metabolic profile test. If you answer honestly,
it will tell you if you are a Profile 1,
which is a Carbo Type
, and will advise you on which foods to consume and
avoid; Profile 2, is a Protein Type;
and Profile 3 is a mixture of both. If
you only stick with the plan and the exercise, you will lose weight.


Crystal
Light has some really cool new flavors to add to your water, Focus Citrus Splash, Metabolism, and Peach. They also have some New Crystal Light Mocktail Flavors Pomtini and Peach Bellini; New Crystal Light Mocktails Margarita Mix, it’s new
and limited edition. Also, they said, “Crystal Light Mocktails are a low-calorie drink mix available for a limited time in Margarita, Mojito and Appletini flavors.
With just 5 calories per serving. I have not tried them yet, but did see Donald
Trump’s Celebrity Apprentice teams making a commercial for them. I was so glad
Clay and the guys one. Some of the women need to act better. It is a great show
to watch if you want to observe social behavioral skills.

Next, what kind of life change are we going to make today, to get the results we want tomorrow. HHMMM! What a thought! Make it fun!! We go through enough crap
every day, whether from our friends and family; or just from beating our own
selves up! SO STOP IT! You deserve better!

I am here to help you get there, and I will be right along with you.

Hey, it is either take 30 minutes out to exercise today or spend the rest of your life in eternity! Isn’t it time to enjoy your life? Isn’t it time to truly start
living? Isn’t it time to truly learn how to live, rather than merely exist?


Well, let’s get to it! Make a daily log and post your comments at the bottom. I will work on skyping some of you in and promoting more videos.

Take care and I will see you soon!



Connie Lee

Conniesmiles49@gail.com



“What lies behind us and what lies before us
are only tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment